Formed in 2010, IntelliLearn is Australian owned and based in Adelaide.
IntelliLearn hosts, develops and delivers online courseware specifically for the Health Sector and primarily for Nurses (RN/EN), Midwives and Aged Care Providers with a strong focus on student learning and compliance solutions for wider organisations (Universities, TAFE Colleges/Private Training Providers, Hospitals, Aged Care facilities).
All content is developed in Australia and peer reviewed in line with IntelliLearn’s ‘round table’ philosophy by suitably qualified and experienced Australian clinicians to ensure clinical realism, relevance, research based best practice and adherence to National Guidelines (e.g. ACSQHC).
In conjunction with online courses, IntelliLearn also delivers a blended solution incorporating face to face training in Basic Life Support and Manual Handling. IntelliLearn delivers this training to some of Australia’s major universities via its Student+Safe brand
IntelliLearn is a strategic partner of e3 Learning (part of Open Universities Australia) and uses its Learning Management System to deliver online learning. IntelliLearn has nearly 20,000 registered users on the system, which itself has nearly 2 million users worldwide.
IntelliLearn is committed to delivering excellence to their clients - both in the quality of courseware and in the ongoing service and outcomes delivered. The end objective is to ensure a measurable and significant return on investment to all clients.
IntelliLearn’s services include:
- Assisting organisations to meet their compliance requirements through online and blended learning
- Online courseware which is developed and peer reviewed strictly by health professionals for health professionals
- Blended learning solutions allowing organisations and individuals to optimise their learning outcomes by combining online with face to face training
- A fully hosted solution ensuring the client does not have any IT requirements
- Access to all online courseware from almost any device connected to the Internet (ipad/tablet devices, PC/Mac and many other devices)
- Comprehensive ongoing support through a Client Relationships Manager (CRM) to ensure the optimal use of services
- Fully customisable allowing branding with a client’s logo and look and feel
IntelliLearn is a values-based company that aims to deliver the highest standard of education possible. It offers first class service at highly cost-effective rates and is constantly looking at ways to improve quality and give back to the healthcare professions.
|IntelliLearn is a strategic partner of e3 Learning (part of Open Universities Australia).|