This course has been developed to provide the learner with an understanding of why evacuations take place, what occurs during an emergency and their responsibilities concerning evacuation.
This course will provide an understanding of:
- what an emergency is and the need for emergency preparedness training
- some of the emergency prevention and preparation strategies used
- roles during an emergency
- emergency protection systems and emergency warning systems
- how to respond to an emergency, and
- actions to take during an emergency.
The course features:
- Adaptics – Kineo’s ‘smart technology’
- Mobile responsive
- professional audio
- animation and interactivity
- WCAG 2.0 accessibility
- assessments, and
- a certificate of completion.
This course has been developed for all occupants working at a facility.
Note that this course does not cover role-specific emergency responsibilities, such as those of a warden or other members of the emergency control organisation (ECO).